Bootstrap released the latest Version of most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web. Bootstrap 3.3.4 is here! This release has been focused on bug fixes and documentation improvements. We’ve had over 325 commits from 29 contributors since our last release! Nice.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Fixes for a few significant bugs in the Modal plugin.
- Fixes for a couple annoying bugs in the ScrollSpy plugin.
- Bootstrap is now also available as a Meteor package in the Atmosphere package index.
- Convenience aliases have been added for currency symbol Glyphicons based on their related 3-letter ISO currency codes. For example,
.glyphicon-rub is a new alias for
.glyphicon-ruble, the currency symbol for the Russian ruble (RUB).
- We have deployed AnchorJS in our documentation to make it easier to link to specific sections within the docs.
For a complete breakdown, read the release changelog or the v3.3.4 milestone.
Download the latest release—source code, compiled assets, and documentation—as a ZIP file directly from GitHub:
Download Bootstrap 3.3.4
Hit the project repository or Sass repository for more options. Also, remember we’re available on npm, too.